Sunday, February 25, 2007

37.5 weeks

This may my last post for a while since David and I are supposed to be moving on Thursday! I have to admit I overexerted myself on Saturday and I think I still look overtired today in this photo. I got excited for moving and spent too much time packing and going up and down stairs. I guess I need to take it easy from now on!

So, to take it easier I decided to keep knitting. Here is a hat that matches the scarf I made last week. I'm plowing through my stash!

Hopefully I'll be able to keep posting new pictures as these last couple of weeks go by. If anything I can go online at Panera and eat some broccoli cheddar soup at the same time. mmmm

1 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

(This is emily speaking...)
oh tigs. i feel like such a voyeur to be watching your progress over the web!
you look so smashingingly beautiful....i hope you, Baby, and Mr. Lively have a thrilling move-in to your new digs. love you much, and i'm fiercely sending healthy and happy thoughts your way...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home