Tuesday, January 16, 2007

32nd Week, Black is Sleek

I thought I needed to spice up my blog a little bit, but I couldn't think of anything so I just took a head-on picture and included another knitted project.




Baby is now taking up way more space in my 40" waist and I feel some practice soccer shots and grande battements near my ribs.





I roughly followed the pattern for a knitted log cabin blanket found in Mason-Dixon Knitting.

A year and a half ago this blanket was two halves of a sweater. A very ill-fitting, droopy sweater. It turns out that the supersoft organic cotton I had picked out for a sweater fared much better as a blanket. I'm so glad I'm done knitting this. Ten skeins of garter stitch was a little boring. Now I can move on to other projects!

3 Comments:

At 3:05 AM, Blogger ELENI C. said...

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE !!!!

YOU LOOK WONDERFUL, LOOKING "SLEEK IN BLACK" SUITS YOU, CAN'T TELL OF YOUR CONDITION, BUT I'M SURE YOU'RE FEELING IT THOUGH. BE PATIENT, SOON YOU'LL HAVE LONG AWAITED "BUNDLE" TO ADMIRE.

YOUR BLANKET IS BEAUTIFUL, JOB WELL DONE !!!!! :o)

HAVE A GREAT DAY, ENJOY!!!
YOUR LUVIN' AUNTIE,
ELENI C.
XOXOXOXO
:O) :O)

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

how do you spell a wolf whistle? you look great and like Eleni wrote you can't even tell! And the blanket looks great too!

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger alabra said...

what a beautiful blanket - and expecting mother!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home