Sunday, November 19, 2006

A Bumping Belly

This has been an amazing week. Tuesday I not only felt Baby's kicks and stretches but I saw them with my eyes! I was reading when beyond my book I saw a little bump briefly bumping from my belly. I have to admit that initially I found it creepy but that only lasted a minute or two. I couldn't wait for it to happen again and when it did I was so excited, and less creeped out. Now I know why pregnant women rub their bellies so much. It's so fun to feel babies moving and to actually see it is almost like hearing Baby say, "Hello out there! Sit up, it's cramped in here" or the like.



I will spare everyone more pictures of hats this week. I have been working on a sweater jacket with Briar Rose yarn from Caledonia, Michigan. I'll probably have it done in time for Thanksgiving.

1 Comments:

At 6:08 AM, Blogger Jane said...

You look great Antigoni. I can't wait to see you on Thursday!! Look out BLT, Auntie Jane is going to tickle your feet!!! Love all 3 of you. Jane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home