Sunday, December 17, 2006

Getting There

I'm getting there! With six months under my belt, I have no more notches left on my belts, which is ok because I never used to wear them anyway.

We're going to Michigan this weekend and hopefully we'll be getting there in a timely manner. My car is tuned and ready to go and at this writing I have only a few days of work before break, which means I only have a few more days to keep knitting. My projects are getting there as well, but I realize it has been quite some time since I have posted pictures of my knitting progress. I suppose I have had more pressing things to do.


I still haven't gotten used to having to pull the tape measure so far out of its case to measure my belly but it now measures 37 3/4 inches which requires about three separate pulls of the tape. A quick scroll down this page reminds me of a time when getting up off of the couch required only my abdominal strength and not my biceps, hands, and groans. Ditto for getting in or out of the car. I'm getting there, but I still have three months of growing to go.

1 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger Miss Nati said...

antigoni you look positively radiant. we would love to have you guys over for dinner soon. how's your schedule after new year's? give us a call

 

Post a Comment

<< Home