Tuesday, January 23, 2007

33 Weeks

I'm sick. I finally caught a cold. It's not just any cold. It's a cold that has left me unable to breathe through both nostrils at the same time for about four days now. I know that's not really that long when compared to the average lifespan of a cold but it sure feels like a long time especially when I am not taking anything to relieve the congestion. Any suggestions?



Here is a hat that I made for my pregnant coworker.

I guess I actually made it for my pregnant coworker's baby.

Here is a self-portrait that I took after work today. I didn't frame the shot very well but I was told that I look tired anyway so I'll spare viewers my mug.

There's my 41" belly!


2 Comments:

At 7:12 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Tig,
I discovered those shower soothers. They are little tabs that you place at the bottom of your shower and the hot water dissolves them while they release menthol and eucalyptus vapors. It really helps me when I am really congested. They are made by Sudacare, I think. They are a little pricey, but are worth it.

Take care, much love.

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger alabra said...

After our dinner the other day when you mentioned the shower soother suggestion I had to go to Big Y (amherst) and noticed them in their organic bath section - they're about $5.50. I was intrigued, but then I remembered I'm not sick. Get better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home