Sunday, October 15, 2006

Inventory

I took inventory this evening to see what projects may be in my future. I actually thought I had more yarn than this so I'm considering my stash to be somewhat manageable.



From left to right, (back row) - knitpicks baby alpaca in sunset, rowanspun 4ply charcoal, Mom's handspun, rowanspun 4 ply lavendar, grace mercerized cotton in natural and spearmint, cervinia sock yarn, rowan yorkshire tweed aran.
(front row) - knitpicks baby alpaca in peach, dune, multi manos, berroco plush, Amherst woman's handspun, hand dyed sample, debbie bliss cashmerino, butter and sugar cotton with nearly completed washrag, and patagonia organic cotton.

One day, I will be wearing this yarn and my guests will once again have a place to sit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home